There are around 40 accessible on-street parking spaces available in downtown Boise. They are indicated by a sign and blue paint on the curb. Any vehicle displaying the accessible plate or placard may park in these spaces without regard to time limits. Any vehicle displaying the accessible plate or placard may park in ANY legal space without regard to time limits or accessible space indications.
For any additional questions, please contact Parking Services. Click here to send an email or call 208-972-8150
To apply for a State issued accessible permit, click here for the application form.
Accessible Parking Committee Meeting
Date: March 8, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Location: Living Independent Network Corporation (LINC), 1878 W Overland Rd., Boise, ID 83705
- Call to Order (1:30 p.m.)
- Welcome and Introductions (1:30 p.m.)
- Action Items
- Approval of Meeting Minutes - January 4, 2019 and February 1, 2019
- Relocation of existing ADA on SW corner of 6th/Idaho
- CCDC - 6th Street ADA Parking Stalls (two near 6th/Grove)
- ADA Parking Stall Request - 300 E. Bannock Street
- Discussion Items
- Follow-up Items (2:00 p.m.)
- ADA Parking Stall Inventory and Analysis
- New Items
- Boise City Code (2:30 p.m.)
- Signage/Pavement Markings for Access Aisles
- Van Accessible Stall Design
- Announcements (2:50 p.m.)
- Adjourn (3:00 p.m.)
Next meeting is scheduled for May 10, 2019