Downtown Park & Ride
Elder Street Park & Ride
Free Express Shuttle
The City of Boise, CCDC, Valley Regional Transit (VRT) and Boise State University worked together to develop additional parking options for downtown employees. A free Express Shuttle runs from the Elder Street Park & Ride lot (see map below) to downtown. Registration is required.
The Park & Ride is located at 2891 Elder St (near Vista Avenue and the freeway).
- Elder Street
- Boise State University
- St. Luke's
- City Hall
- 10th & Idaho
- Monday - Friday; 6:50 a.m. - 9:30 a.m; 3:55 p.m. - 6:50 p.m. | View the full schedule
- Miss the last shuttle? Registered users are eligible for taxi vouchers.
- Route Alteration: Due to construction, the shuttle route will be heading up 9th street instead of 11th street.
- In addition to the shuttle, two VRT routes also run between downtown and the Elder Street Park & Ride.
|BSU Shuttle Tracking
||ValleyRide Real Time Bus Locator
|Click "Elder Park and Ride"
||See Routes 3 and 4
- Registered riders that need to get back to their car in the middle of the day, or miss the last shuttle back to the lot are eligible to receive taxi vouchers. The vouchers provide contact information for a taxi to be dispatched and will compensate the driver for the ride to the lot. Registered users can receive up to 3 passes per month. | Request a Voucher
A Twilight E-Permit is an electronic permit (that uses your vehicle’s license plate as a permit), that allows parking in perimeter areas after 3pm. This monthly permit is designed for downtown employees who work later afternoon or evening shifts. There is no lottery to limit the number of Twilight E-Permits, but additional permit sales may be limited based on parking availability. The cost is $15/month and allows parking in parking meters in zone 3 as well as timed zones (excluding loading zones and residential parking areas). Click here to register and for more information.